Sale of Land at Borough Green, to be held at Maidstone on 18 November 1926.
Lot 2 marked on the map is Whiffin’s Farm, much of which was later to become Woodlands Estate. Lot 3 is where the recreation ground is situated.
Lot 1 with Ingleside written was for many years the site of the doctor’s surgery before it relocated to Quarry Hill.
Although showing 1926 the map does not clearly indicate the primary school built in 1911.
Hill View, shown on a card dated 1932, is also not present – the site shows allotments.